Electric Brakes Australia is Australia's leader in Trailer Braking Solutions. We are Australia's ONLY supplier of ADR and VS compliant Portable Electric Brake Controller Systems.
How it Works:
- Securely mount the Brake Controller
- Connect the Electric Brake Controller to the Portable Harness
- Connect the cigarette power plug to the vehicles 12v socket.
- Run the 6m length of cable with the connector from the brake unit to the rear of the vehicle feeding the cable through a safe path.
- Connect the supplied trailer adapters to the vehicle & trailer.
- Test Braking Function & Calibrate to the weight of your trailer.
- You're good to go!
This portable brake controller is great for hire or company vehicles where you need an electric brake controller for towing a braked trailer.
It is also great for the avid camper on a budget, that is looking for a simple, easy to set up and practical solution to Electric Braking
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS UNIT IS ONLY RATED FOR UP TO 2 AXLES.
Refer to the table below for Power Requirements
If you would like to tow more than two axles, please take a look at our Permanent Installation Kit.
2 Year Warranty on all units
Please Purchase the P3 Prodigy if you're towing on an electric over hydraulic system.
The Controller is required for the braking system to work. Only select the 'No Controller' Variant if you already have a Primus iQ or Guardian iQ Controller.