Electric Brakes Australia is Australia's leader in Trailer Braking Solutions. We are Australia's ONLY supplier of ADR
compliant Portable Electric Brake Controller Systems.
How it Works:
- Securely mount the Brake Controller
- Connect the Electric Brake Controller to the Portable Harness
- Connect the cigarette power plug to the vehicles 12v socket.
- Run the 6m length of cable with the connector from the brake unit to the rear of the vehicle feeding the cable through a safe path.
- Connect the supplied trailer adapters to the vehicle & trailer.
- Test Braking Function & Calibrate to the weight of your trailer.
- You're good to go!
This Unit is great for hire or company vehicles where an electric brake controller is required for towing a trailer.
It is also great for the avid camper on a budget, that is looking for a simple, easy to set up and practical solution to Electric Braking
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS UNIT IS ONLY RATED FOR UP TO 2 AXLES.
Refer to the table below for Power Requirements
2 Year Warranty on all units
Please Purchase the P3 Prodigy if you're towing on a hydraulic over electric braking setup
What's in the box?
1 x Portable Brake Harness with your selected pin set up