Powercon Remote Electronic Brake Controller LV1409
The LV range of brake controllers from LOW VOLTAGE (an Australian company) is a new generation of brake controller utilising the latest microprocessor-based technology IDEAL FOR VEHICLES FITTED WITH ABS. The LV1409 is compact, rugged, all electronic brake controller that is easily installed with the connection of four wires and the mounting bracket, detailed instructions supplied.
Easily adjustable via the remote control which can be located up to 1.2 metres away from the main control module. The LV1409 incorporates an override function for manual control. Designed for negative earth (ground) systems only (the most common type of electrical system today) the LV1409 is compatible with single and dual axle trailers, caravans alike.
- This is Powercon's new generation of brake controllers which operates in a pre-set braking force utilising microprocessor technology.
- Designed for both single and dual axle trailer using negative earth (ground) system only
- Rugged and compact, this newly designed brake controller can be easily installed with the simple connection of four wires and comes with a remote control
- The remote control is simple to install and makes adjusting and monitoring the brakes even easier. Can be located up to a metre from the brake controller
- This model incorporates an override function for independent braking of the trailer from the vehicle brakes, helping to prevent potentially dangerous swaying and snaking.
Minimum input voltage
|Nominal input voltage||12V DC|
|Maximum input voltage||15V DC|
|Suitable for 12V Trailer brakes?||Yes|
|No current load:||30 mA|
|Maximum Load:||2 Axle/ 12A Avg|
|Dimensions||30mm x 57mm x 90mm|